Monday 29 February 2016

Living naturally soapnuts haul and review

I got a parcel in the post today and it was my new Living naturally soapnuts set! I received the medium organic soapnuts laundry pack from soapnuts.co.uk and here's what's inside!
500g of soapnuts, a pack of soda crystals, natural stain stick, organic sweet orange essential oil, an instruction leaflet, two washing machine canvas bags and a spare big soapnuts canvas bag.

So that's all very well but do they work? After researching soapnuts for a while I pretty much new how they worked but I read the instruction leaflet anyway just to make sure. 
I then found some of my dirtiest laundry and threw in a small canvas laundry bag with 5 soapnuts inside. I thought I'd test the cleaning of the soapnuts alone without the soda crystals first to see if they were really cleaning my laundry or not. I'd also read that the heat of the water should be at least 40 degrees for the soapnuts to begin working so that's what I did and I waited the 45 minutes for my machine to finish.
So was my laundry clean when it came out? Surprisingly yes! They smelt fresh when they came out was much more refreshing than my old scent filled detergents not really cleaning my clothes but only masking the smell of them. Overall I am extremely impressed with my soapnuts and I'll be reviewing the stain stick and soda crystals soon. 
Have you tried soapnuts before? How did you find them? Let me know in the comments below.
Tina
X



No comments:

Post a Comment