Thursday 3 March 2016

Alibi health drink review

Alibi were nice enough to send me a few of their health drinks to try and I think I've found my new favourite post gym drink. I've recently got in the habit of packing one of these in with my homemade raw vegan protien snickers bars and I'm glad I did.

The Alibi company have excellent ethics which is what attracted me to them in the first place really. For every can of Alibi sold 500 litres of drinking water will be provided to the developing world. So vitamins for you and clean drinking water for those truly in need feels like a good deal for me. 
It is also vegetarian society approved, is 100% recyclable and comes in three different flavours; blueberry, citrus and pomegranate. My favourite has to be the blueberry one.

The packaging is simple and white which does look rather stylish when I'm wandering around with one in my hand but that's besides the point. It's all very well looking good but it is mostly what's inside that really counts.

So what is inside the health drink. Is it really that healthy? The drink counts as one of your five a day through the 45% of fruit juice in the drink. The fact it contains no added sugar, artificial sweeteners, caffeine or stimulants is another great plus for me. 
It's 45% fruit juice but what else is in it. Looking at the ingredients I can see a list of 21 vitamins and botanicals along with an acidity regulator and citric acid which can be expected from a carbonated drink.

Each flavour can is less than 90 calories too which comes from the juice and vitamins itself and not through any other additional nonsense which only adds to the benefits of this drink. Alibi health drink is available at Alibidrink.com

Tina
X

No comments:

Post a Comment