Saturday 12 March 2016

Super chocolatey vegan Oreo milkshake

This is my favourite recipe even though this is the definition of junk food but it's so good!
I mean just look at it I bet you can taste the chocolatey goodness already! This is the easiest and simplest chocolate milkshake I've ever made. The almond butter gives it such a creamy consistency and really adds to the 'milkshake' flavour.

Ingredients:
- 6 Oreos 
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- dairy free milk or 3 tablespoons oats
-  1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
- water
Throw everything apart from two Oreos in your blender and fill with water. Blend for a couple of minutes. Crush up the remaining Oreos and use as topping. Simple as that! 
I hope you enjoyed this super quick recipe!
Tina
X

No comments:

Post a Comment