Wednesday 9 March 2016

DIY scalp treatment

In winter find my skin gets rather dry and I need to exfoliate and moisturise a lot more. But what do I do about my equally dry and a little itchy scalp? I use this scalp treatment whenever I feel my hair needs a little TLC. I just melt the treatment in my hands and massage it into my scalp. I leave it for around twenty minutes to work its magic and then A quick rinse sorts it out. 
This is a great DIY for beginners as it requires few ingredients and so little effort.
The coconut oil is conditioning and the rose water (optional) is calming. Tea tree and lavender essential oils help clean the scalp and sort out any dandruff that might be lurking.
Here's how you make it.
Throw some coconut oil into the container you've chosen to store your mixture in. Add a few drops of rose water into the mixture. Then put in a few drops of tea tree and lavender essential oil. It really is that easy! You may wish to melt your coconut oil a little if you live in a cold climate but I feel that mixing alone softens the coconut oil enough to sufficiently combine the ingredients together.
Now it's ready to use straight away! I hope you enjoyed this super quick recipe and this great DIY you can make in less than two minutes!
Tina
X


No comments:

Post a Comment